Butte County COVID-19 Resources
The Butte County Commission Board would like to share the Lost Rivers Medical Center’s COVID Vaccine phone number 208-538-3446. Calling the number will provide you with information about who is eligible, when and where clinics are scheduled, and how to schedule an appointment.
Butte County Offices are open and customers will be served one at a time. Our priority continues to be the health and safety of our community and employees.
The information below is for you to consider, we believe it comes from credible sources; every person has to make decisions for themselves. We hope these resources help you make decisions that will benefit you and the community.
Southeastern Idaho Public Health Information Call Center 208-234-5875
The State of Idaho Resources on Coronavirus
Take actions to reduce your risk of getting sick
If you are at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19 because you are over the age of 60 with a serious long-term health problem, such as heart or lung disease or diabetes it is extra important for you to take action to reduce your risk of getting sick with the disease. Please stay home as much as possible to further reduce your risk of being exposed.
Take everyday preventive actions:
- Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
Have a plan for if you get sick
Watch for symptoms and emergency warning signs
- Pay attention for potential COVID-19 symptoms including, fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you feel like you are developing symptoms, call your doctor, Lost Rivers Medical Center 208-252-7655, or 911.
- If you develop emergency warning signs for
COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. In adults, emergency
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all-inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.